Let's spread pangramania!
You used all the letters of the alphabet in a phrase of only letters!
Share your pangram!
→ Create a new pangram
Are you missing a few letters? Find the words that contain them on Lots of Words.
Pangram (from the Greek pan: all, and gram: letter) is a word game where you have to invent sentences that contain each of the letters
of the alphabet at least once. All the art and challenge of creating is pangram is to come up with sentences that are meaningful (and
sometimes poetic!) and contain few letters in more than one place.
A very famous pangram first published in 1885 is "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" (33 letters).
The slightly longer variation "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" has been used for centuries to test typewriters, telegraphs,
fonts, computer programs etc.
Last pangrams created with Pangram.me
- "Nvrbejrhrijrjrbdbdqvdi1qabdicopvywklmnopghuxyzstugf" - 51 letters - Jrneb - 08/18/22
- "Fuck you who the fuck are you to tell me to type something you bitch dumbass quit being toxic, and be like zyzz or visit doctor joe" - 104 letters - Joe - 08/18/22
- "Bend your carpet for less hinges in kamoquj at zimbabway with ventis xylaphone" - 66 letters - Simra - 08/18/22
- "To be lazy or not to be is the question that rattles around in my skull from dusk to dawn. Jokes asides finding purpose can be very difficult so that is why I relax. " - 130 letters - Indy - 08/18/22
- "Hi I love x-rays and I'm am royalty because my mom is a queen god do I love kites,food,jokers, zebras, walruses, and puppies. " - 95 letters - ShyAsia - 08/18/22
- "Sphinx of the zealous black onyx what is your good quest for joyous movement " - 63 letters - CorvidKid - 08/18/22
- "hi, my name pog kid love me so cash tuxedo zebras just found walrus with quadreceps" - 67 letters - AKI - 08/18/22
- "I love cheese and I love my mum. good thing I feed the queen and brought her a kite and a zylapone. just because I wish to be like her. xx" - 105 letters - Lizzie - 08/18/22
- "Ask me about finicky woes, justified anxiety Quash with violent, zealous pangram." - 67 letters - XY - 08/18/22
- "A bizarre coincidence happens very quickly in juxtaposition with foggy mornings." - 69 letters - ~pistachios~ - 08/18/22
→ All the pangrams
Copyright © 2013, 2014 Stéphane Gigandet